Lemon Chicken

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I went to Tesco with a friend for buying something to refuel my almost empty  fridge. I walked through at the fruits section.Suddenly i was mesmerized by a yellow colour fruits. There were a full basket of lemons(not berjuta-juta lemons ok).
Then i realized myself its a been a long time i do not cook this one of my favorite dish which is LEMON CHICKEN . My sister taught me how to make this simple dish.I took only one lemon and went straight to the chicken section.I chose 2 chicken ribs in a packet(very cheap and it cost me RM3.25)Now i want to share it with all of you and hope that you will try it by yourself.

Lemon Chicken  : (portion for 2 persons)




Ingredients:
2 chicken ribs cut into small pieces
1 egg
1/2 lemon squeezed to get the juice
cornflour solution(1 teaspoon + 1/4 cup of water)
cooking oil for frying

Directions:
  1. Beat the egg.
  2. Soak the chicken into the beaten  egg
  3. Coat the chicken cut with Adabi All Purpose Seasoned Flour thoroughly until all surface is covered.
  4. Heat the oil with medium flame and deep fry the chicken until golden brown (10 - 15 minutes).Place them in a plate.
  5. For the lemon sauce,heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil.Add the lemon juice,Knorr Pasti Sedap and cornflour solution.Stir well until boil.
  6. Pour the sauce to the fried chicken.Ready to serve.
~SELAMAT MENCUBA~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Suka Main Masak-Masak Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino