The first time i ate this was last year at my hometown, Kuching(meow~). I can find this dish at a restaurant in SS15 Subang Jaya which cost me RM10 per set which only a small plate of a few cubes of chicken meat and the sauce. It also cost RM18 per plate in a restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. Quite expensive for me lor... So i decided to make it by my own.
This special dish was done by doing some experiment with some ingredients and the tastes are the same!! I found that the way to cook it was so easy and the cost is very cheap! So next time no more outside food k. enjoy~
- 100 grams chicken cubes
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 4 to 5 curry leaves
- small green chili( up to you)
- 1/2 cup of evaporated milk
- a solution of corn flour ( 1 tablespoon cornflour + half cup of water)
- 1 tablespoon of thick creamer
- salt for seasoning
- oil for deep frying
- Marinate the chicken cube with salt, 1 tablespoon of wheat flour and 1 teaspoon of cornflour for 30 minutes.
- Then fry the marinated chicken cube until golden cook and put it aside.
- In a hot saucepan, put in the butter and let it until melt. Slow down the heat and do not let the butter burn.
- Pour in the curry leaves, chillies, evaporated milk and creamer and the fried chicken. Stir until boil.
- Lastly pour in the cornflour solution and season it with salt. Stir until the desired viscosity of the sauce.
- Ready to serve.